Amphitrite "Ami" Scáthach Andromeda de Mauvaisefoi Ami is the third daughter to Ambrose de Mauvaisefoi and Catarina Guerrero, her older sibling's are Eridanus, Ambrosia and Circe, and the older sister to Nais, and she is the younger sister to Draco and Dracaena.
Draco is the older half-brother to Persephone, Galatea, Asterion, Thesues, Icarus, twins Melanie and Phoebe, and Sterope. Draco has several bastard siblings from his father's affairs Antonia, Sebastian, Silas, Rein, Trinity, Seth, and Adonis.
Ami would be turned by Angelus who tormented her and broke her mentally. She was able to maintain some of her humanity threw her lover, companion, and love of her life William Du Luc or more commonly known as Spike and she is also the mother Drusilla, Hope, and Liam.
Early Life Edit
Life as a Nun Edit
Finding Love Edit
Ami is a beautiful women with dark gold eyes and has brown hair, and is known for her inhuman beauty. She also has a straight nose, big eyes, small pouty lips, a large but well developed forehead, and nice high cheekbones. Ami also wears clothing from the 18th century due to her being comfortable the most in them.
Ami was widely considered to be "insane", her own grandsire Darla describing her as "a lunatic." Spike lovingly commented that she "never stopped surprising him", and that she "still had a bit of a child in her", in contraction to very belittling statements about her lunacy by her sire Angelus.
Ami was unusually affectionate for a vampire, especially her little brothers and sisters. She is deeply in love with Spike, her longtime lover and companion. She was also very fond of Darla, who acted as a surrogate guardian to her; Ami called her "grandmother" on several occasions. While still traveling with the gang, she kept up a sexual relationship with Angelus only out of fear depsite being completely in love with Spike.
Despite her unstable state of mind, she was quite capable of carrying on normal conversations with Spike, though generally only when they were alone together. With others, she spoke in riddles and babbled illogically. Her insanity made her a source of great fear for both vampires and demons. Many believed her to be unpredictable, though Spike thought she was rather simple.
Ami had shown a strong attachment to nature and has a particular appreciation for animals, though she had proved incapable of caring for them on several occasions; her pet bird died of starvation, something she did not process until Spike got irate and brought it to light when she was trying to get it to sing. She seemed to like dogs, as well as plants, particularly flowers like jasmine and lilac. She hated red roses, possibly because they were the symbol of her home-country, England, and reminded her of her lost family or purity.
As a pre-human, was chaste and moral, and had the potential for sainthood. Her purity was what originally brought her into Angelus's radar; he saw her as something virtuous that he could corrupt and destroy. She was also very self-conscious of her visions, as she believed them a direct affront to God, and a curse. Though she seemed to keep her fears about them between herself and God, Angelus was quick to take advantage of her anxiety by confirming what she already worried. Still, she seemed to love the members of her family very much; when Angelus observed that she could foresee what he would do to her, she protectively urged her fosters sisters to leave the streets with her. Her love for them followed her into her life as a vampire, and she continued to miss them long after their deaths at Angelus's hands. She even tortured Angelus to remind him what he had done to them (Although her soulless status may mean that she only brought up how much she missed her family to intensify the psychological aspect of her torture, knowing perfectly well that Angelus would regret that action now that he possessed his soul, implying she hate him).
One of Ami's most prominent traits is her ability to foresee the future. Although her insanity makes her visions somewhat difficult to understand for both herself and others, her abilities have often served as foreshadowing to future events. Before she followed William into the alley where she turned him, she commented to Darla and Angelus that she would "pick the wisest and bravest knight in all the land" for her future "playmate."
Ami exhibits many other quirks. While some are quite normal for vampires, others are quite unusual. For example, like most of her kind, she seems to delight in suffering, torture and death, and was rather amused during the death of the vampires who were against Spike or her brother Draco.
As a result of Angelus's psychological torture, she displays behavior that suggests she is somewhat infantile. She owns and plays with a collection of china dolls that she keeps gagged, one of which she has named Miss Edith. Spike himself has observed that Ami is quite childlike in her speech and behavior, but unlike Angelus, he thought it endearing. When she see the Judge burning Dalton, she laughs as a girl amused by her pet dog.
Ami likes particularly the music and the songs. She likes having birds and adores listening to them singing. She liked very much listening to the songs of her mother, whom she sings to her baby girl Drusilla. She sings a macabre nursery hymn to celebrate the revival of the vampire Darla and during massacres, she also begins singing.
When Ami briefly obtained a soul, it resulted in her becoming even more insane due to the regret over murdering and torturing hundreds of people in her time. It is possible that she can never achieve redemption. When she hit Greer during this time, she commented that she regretted it.
After regaining her sanity, Ami attempted to return to her roots and do good by removing the painfu/traumatic memories from others. Her methods, while seemingly sound, had the unfortunate side effect of making her subjects insane.
Ami was very patient and meticulous in her planning, opposed to having an aggressive approach. She didn't attack her enemy directly and preferred to let things take their time and come to her at their own accord (thanks to her psychic powers). However, she had also recently demonstrated short temperament.
Ami shows unconditional love and affection towards her foster parents, her biological parents (even her father who doesn't have a good relationship with his children beyond her), her siblings (especially her brother Draco), her half-siblings, and her lover Spike, and a new love for her children Drusilia, Hope, and Liam which caused her to instead of torturing innocents to instead torture criminals and the 'bad men' of the world to protect her babies.
Seer Powers Edit
- Precognition: Users have the ability to foresee possible futures and observe what may happen. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, visions of the future are subject to frequent shifting. While not being able to select futures or travel through time, these visions may assist in possible courses of action.
- Danger Intuition: To see into the immediate future, user has no direct control over the power and is only triggered when there is immediate danger.
- Death Sense: To detect who was going to die and when their death will occur, but may not be able to prevent it.
- Destiny Perception: To perceive destiny/fate.
- Precognitive Artistry: To paint, draw, or sketch the future subconsciously. The user can trigger the power by entering some sort of trance paint what they are "seeing" on a blank canvas/paper.
- Precognitive Crafting: To craft the future subconsciously.
- Precognitive Dreaming: To perceive future in dreams, whether symbolic, direct or from the perspective of another being.
- Precognitive Speech: To predict the future by speech.
- Premonition (also known as Presentiment): To gain information about future events that is perceived as emotion.
- Retrocognition: The user can discern the past and past events using various means, usually entering a trance while seeing and hearing a noted past event, whether it be concerning themselves or of an unfamiliar lineage in a past occurrence. Occasionally spontaneous.
- History Reading: to understand person's history.
- Past Recollection: to intuitively know what has occurred
- Retrocognitive Artistry: write, paint or draw the past events through art.
- Retrocognitive Dreaming: perceive the past events through dreaming.
- Clairvoyance: The user can gain a direct visual information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the user's physical sight and allows them to act when they are unable to use their eyes and allows them to hear things at distances. User can sense/see/hear spiritual/psychic beings and other person's presence and perceive emotions, thoughts and memories of others. Some users can project themselves onto the spiritual world.
- Dream Scrying: to dream actual ongoing far-off events.
- Psychic Navigation: to locate people/objects or create a mental map of an area.
- Shared Vision: to view another user of clairvoyance sight.
- Visual Linking: to link one's vision to others.
- Empathy: The user can fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. They can attack someone in a personal and emotional way since they know exactly what emotion is flowing through themselves and can use this knowledge to play against them. Some users may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects. Usually over time, an Empath's power grows to the point that they can manipulate emotions on others, and possibly use them to empower themselves. The user may learn to extend their power over/on vast number of sentient beings or reach extreme distances, even other levels of existence but this may be possible only if the user has emotional link to those they search already in effect.
- Lie Detection - Empaths can sense when a person is lying to them, as lying can cause an irregularity in one's emotions. More skilled users can pick out the lie and find the truth.
- Psychometry - There are some places that have constant emotional residue (due to major events happening in that location war, death, historical moments, etc.). Some Empaths are able to tap into those emotional (lower level users that enter these places are overpowered involuntarily) imprints and re-experience those emotions as if they were happening in that moment. If skilled enough, some Empaths can also see the emotional echoes (images/residual ghosts) still there. This would be due to high levels of concentrated emotional energy.
- Telepathy - User can read/sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally and/or affect their minds/thoughts. Telepathy falls into two categories: Telepathic Communication, which is the ability to transmit information from mind to another, and Telepathic Perception, which is the ability to receive information from another mind.
- Mind Reading: The ability to read/sense the thoughts of others.
- Psychic Communication: The ability to open up secret conversations and relay covert information.
- Telepathic Speaking: The ability to speak aloud using only the mind.
- Knowledge Projection: The ability to project knowledge into another mind.
- Telepathic Language Instruction: The ability to teach languages telepathically.
- Knowledge Replication: The ability to replicate the learned knowledge and skills of others.
- Memory Reading: The ability to read the target's memories.
- Mental Inducement: The ability to temporarily push the targets mind into the wanted state.
- Mind Control: The ability to manipulate the minds of other via thought process.
- Mind Image: The ability to project one's image to the mind of another.
- Mind Link: The ability to develop a permanent mental bond with any person, also called imprinting.
- Mind Melding: The ability to fuse one's consciousness with another.
- Mind Walking: The ability to enter the mind of another.
- Power Detection - User can sense the presence of supernatural powers and possibly gain detailed understanding about them, including their type, quality and intensity.
- Divination: User can employ divination, a method of reading the future, the present and the past and/or provide help to a problem at hand by using an occultic, standardized process or ritual. Divination can be achieved by communicating with the supernatural (i.e. gods, demons, spirits, nymphs) or by reading certain patterns.
Vampire/Succubus Powers Edit
Dark Arts: Users can be incredibly skilled in dark magic.
- Chaos Magic
- Demonic Magic
- Life Magic
- Lust Magic
- Illusion Manipulation\
Death by Sex: Draco can induce death through sexual intercourse. He first caused this power to be in the working when he had sex for the first time with a girl named Amanda who was human.
Dream Walking: Draco is capable of entering the dreams of others. Some users may be able to enter daydreams.
- Sleep Inducement: Draco can cause organisms to fall asleep, whether instantaneously or more naturally.
Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Semi-Immortality: This ability never age, and as a result, they stay young forever or at least never suffer the ravages of aging. Because of this, the user will always be at their physical prime. The user will also be immune to aging abilities, such as Age Acceleration or Reversal.
- Enhanced Dexterity or Supernatural Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability or Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Supernatural Survivability: Is able to survive massive and even horrific injuries or damage, or almost any level of danger or circumstances. In some cases simply managing to cheat death even in seemingly inescapable and deadly situations.
- Enhanced Strength or Supernatural Strength
- Enhanced Agility or Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Combat: Most Vampire/Incubus is unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. They can also become superhumanly skilled in their use of weaponry.
- Enhanced Durability or Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced Endurance or Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced Senses: Has extremely accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, and/or touch more than an average member of their species.
- Night Vision: Has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.
- Stealth Tactics: Possesses incredibly extensive knowledge and skill in many types and ways of stealth tactics, enabling them to easily slip in and out of areas undetected. Their abilities in all manners of stealth are so refined they appear as mere illusions to those who have been lucky to spot the user. The users of this ability can move throughout even the most guarded of areas and act in true discretion.
- Enhanced Speed or Supernatural Speed
- Regenerative Healing Factor: can rapidly regenerate. In other words, they recreate lost or damaged tissues, organs and limbs, sometimes slowing, or even stopping, aging. The rate and amount of healing varies widely (see Levels of Regeneration); some can regrow missing limbs, others must put the limb back in place for rapid regeneration. They are generally in very good physical shape as their bodies are constantly reverting to healthy state, granting them nigh-inexhaustible stamina and vitality. At higher levels, users can regenerate not just their cellular tissues, but also their DNA, undoing genetic mutations and breakdown, as well as maintaining one's youth by extending telomeres. This also gives them immunity to diseases and infections, undoing any unwanted symptoms, as well as provide a form of self-sustenance, forgoing the needs for oxygen and food intake. If advanced enough, the ability will cause the body to cease aging as the cells are regenerating and dying in equilibrium, granting immortality. Regeneration differs from wound healing, which involves closing up the injury site with a scar.
- Haemopotent Replication: Can regenerate themselves using blood as a medium, with the amount of used blood defining the speed of healing.
- Unnatural Presence: There mere presence in an area or proximity to an individual can result in bizarre changes to the surrounding areas including loss of superpowers, weather changes, paranoia and hostility in people in the area and inexplicable disasters.
- Soullessness: No soul or spiritual tether to the world, essentially making the user emotionless and immortal, as a person needs a soul to have a degree of mortality in the first place. A soulless person does not possess emotions or feelings to cloud their ambition making them excellent killers and assassins and they cannot be tracked in mystical ways due to a lack of spiritual essence. User can not be influenced by the powers of Heaven or Hell and is immune to the effects of Soul Manipulation, Necromancy, Soul Absorption, Soul Removal, Contract Bestowal or Penance Stare.
- Matter Ingestion: Can eat any substance without harmful effects, regardless of what they consume. They can consume matter in any form - solid, liquid or gas.
- Tantric Metabolization: Draco can feed off and sustain themselves/their powers by feeding off sexuality and/or sexual energy from sexuality, sexual experiences, sexual emotions, etc.
- Blood Consumption: Can absorb (usually by ingesting) the blood and/or bodily fluids of others for either sustenance, offensive, defensive, or regenerative purposes.
- Blood Empowerment: becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come into contact with or are near blood, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the blood or even slow or stop aging.
- Blood Flow Vision: Will have the ability to see all major and minor veins of any living being. The user can even see them through inanimate objects like trees, concrete, clothes, and so on.
- Contaminant Immunity: Is immune to some, if not all, known poisons, toxins, venoms, viruses, bacteria, allergen, etc.
- Conversion: Can permanently transform other beings into other kind of creatures, typically the kind they are; for example, vampires transforming humans into other vampires through a bite.
- Vampirization: Can transform other beings into vampires. Usually, humans are most common in the transformation, but other beings can also become vampires as well.
- Daytime Walking: Is a nocturnal creature (typically a vampire) able to withstand exposure to direct sunlight and be active during the day. This can be because they are a Dhampir, are endowed with magic or are unique physically in one way or another.
- Darkness Manipulation: can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.
- Create/generate/increase, absorb, shape and manipulate darkness/shadow for various effects, sizes, shapes and intensity levels.
- Depending of the level of strength, one can blanket an entire city, country or world in eternal darkness.
- Create/generate/increase, absorb, shape and manipulate darkness/shadow for various effects, sizes, shapes and intensity levels.
- Defunct Physiology: Lacks any physical weaknesses of an organic, living body including the need for rest, sustenance or other physical requirements. They do not feel pain and cannot be poisoned or get ill.
- Disease Immunity: immunity, digestive, and other organ systems are enhanced or evolved far beyond that of a normal human's. They are completely immune to every form of disease brought on by bacteria, viruses, or even parasites.
- Emotion Consumption: Can fully or partially absorb emotions, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently. Targets of the draining often lose motivation due to the sudden loss of intense emotions.
- Energy Absorption: Can absorb various forms of energy, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
- Enhanced Intelligence: Has intelligence that is significantly above standard genius level intellect; possessing exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, and originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge. One is gifted with higher mental faculties such as a more powerful memory, better calculation skills, greater reasoning skills, and superior learning capacity. At this stage, an individual can often come up with unique and original ideas that elevates the thinking of humanity to new levels.
- Disease Inducement: Can induce any disease/sickness in others. The exact length of the effect depends on both the users skill and power and the targets current state.
Enslavement Kiss: Upon kissing another, the Draco is able to mentally control and manipulate the minds of their victims, effectively making the victim a slave to the user's will. With but one kiss, the Draco can send an opponent into mindless servitude and render them helpless in opposition towards the user.
Invisibility: Draco can render themselves unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum. He can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed. Some users can choose to let certain people see them, while staying invisible to others.
Scattering: Can disperse their body into smaller fragments, like someone who already is made of sand, insects or water spreading themselves or vampires that can turn into flock of bats, scattering into large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part. While this ability does not really make the best offensive as a defensive form it is almost invincible.
- Bat Swarming: can disperse their body into a swarm of bats, scattering into large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
Wallcrawling: Can climb walls and stay unto ceilings. The user does not deny gravity, but has the ability to adhere to surfaces unaided. However in order to truly be "crawling" on the user must be able to maintain balance for long periods of time, compared to Wallrunning where the energy is only temporary. Beings with super human strength or super strong and dense claws could simply dig their fingers or into a surface, then propelling upward and digging in again, generating the effect of wall crawling. In some cases, the user may simply be able to make use of any handholds they find, no matter how small, to wall crawl.
Kiss of Death: Draco can kill with a single kiss, using varying means.
- Life-Force Absorption: The user can absorb life-force/energy, vitality and health, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently. As many superpowers are derived from life force, user may be able to absorb them from the targets. Any attacks derived from superpowers are also vulnerable to such abilities, as the energy and matter produced contains the user's life force, which can be drained and rendering the attack useless. Extended drain may result in extended or permanent effects, or even death.
Psionic Manipulation: user can use any and all psychic powers. Such as Astral Manipulation, Telekinesis, Empathy, Extrasensory Perception, Psychic Energy Manipulation, Precognition, Retrocognition and, Telepathy
- Psionic Energy Conversion: Can absorb the psychic energy of others and use it to convert it into other types of energy.
- Absorb the energy created by thought-waves and convert it into other forms of energy, such as:
- Absorb psychic energy and convert it into Sonic Blasts
- Absorb psychic energy and convert it into Kinetic Blasts
- Use the absorbed psychic energy to protect from mental attacks.
- Use the absorbed psychic energy to create Fire or Electricity.
- Convert psychic energy into Radiation
- Remove negative thoughts and unwanted memories
- Gain Telekinesis
- Psionic Strength
- Gain the power of Astral Projection
- Absorb the energy created by thought-waves and convert it into other forms of energy, such as:
Malleable Anatomy/Shapeshifting: Draco can alter the body to whatever he wants
- Air Mimicry: Is made up of or can transform their body completely into air. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of air, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Animal Morphing: can transform into animals, whether partially or completely, as well as use the abilities, traits and appearance/physiology of animals by rearranging their own DNA structure. Users may be able to transform into alien animals and/or animals they have never encountered, such as Dinosaurs. Some may have this ability from an empty genetic code, allowing them to accept any form from which they have a DNA sample, others may be able to alter their form mentally and change just by seeing and mimicking animal features.
- Bat Physiology: With this ability either is or can mimic/transform into bats.
- Human Disguise: Can take on an ordinary human appearance to blend in with modern society. This power is designed for non-human individuals to hide their non-human traits and appearances to avoid detection.
- Size Manipulation: Has complete control over the size of oneself and others, from tiny to absolutely gigantic while retaining their physical proportions, some may be able to alter their density. Usually strength and durability is proportional to the size assumed, but users may actually gain increased abilities when growing or keep their normal ones when shrinking.
Mental Inducement/Mental Manipulation: Draco is able cause the target's mind/brain go into wanted state, causing short-term change in emotions, sensations, memories, etc., exact length of the effect depends on both the users skill and power and the targets mental state.
Draco can manipulate, modify and control the thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions, allowing the ability to render others unconscious, suppress their memories, and negate the use of abilities, increase/decrease mental capacity, modify minds to be agreeable, control minds, sway sensations to induce altered perception, bestow/heal mental disorders, create/penetrate mental barriers, etc.
- Desire Inducement: Draco can induce desires into others, to the point where they cannot get enough of it. This power can bring out the deepest desire of someone (whether it is company, love or just food) or even induce new desires they never had before
- Love Inducement- Cause a people to desire what they love and vice-versa.
- Sexual Inducement - Induce sexual desires in others, making them get it at all costs.
- Persuasion: Draco can compel people by speaking, the victims are unable to disobey; the seemingly cogent commandment is far too compelling. At high level, user can even persuade people into hurting/killing themselves or even flip around sense of logic, but can never cause victims to achieve what they are not capable of (ex. Flight).
- Inhibition Release Compel people to admit to and act upon repressed mandates to slake they're personal selfish desires.
- Limited Logic Mandate: With enough skill one can completely control a victim's perception of reality either leaving them comatose with but a few words or changing they're moral alignment and allegiances to suit the users whim.
- Truth Inducement: to force veracity by vocal questions and prevent them to come up with a lie, similar to Lie Detection.
Natural Weaponry: Draco possesses some form of natural weaponry, including claws, fangs, horns, beaks, clubbed tails, etc., and know how to use them.
- Claw Retraction: Draco can project and retract razor-sharp claws of energy, bone, metal, keratin, etc., from their fingertips/hands for offensive purposes.
- Enhanced Bite: Draco and most Incubus have particularly strong bite, either because of sharp teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects, beak, etc.) or some other reason. Exactly what they can bite depends of the jaw-strength, resilience of their teeth/bite-surface and their shape.
- Fang Retraction: He has teeth are abnormally sharp and can deliver a deadly bite. In some cases, the teeth may even be retractable.
- Prehensile Tail: Draco has or can grow a prehensile tail adapted to be able to grasp or hold objects. Fully prehensile tails can be used to hold and manipulate objects, and in particular to aid arboreal creatures in finding and eating food in the trees. Draco hides his tail because it's also endogenous zone
- Prehensile Tongue: He may be able to make their tongue grow longer and grasp and manipulate objects. Particularly strong users may even be able pierce their target.
Pheromone Manipulation: The user has complete control over the pheromones, a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species, of oneself and others, including releasing pheromones that induce attraction between subjects (or within a subject for oneself), to exuding pheromones strong enough to induce sleep, change emotions and draw crowds.
Pheromones may induce a pleasure, or may put subjects into a state of high suggestibility (either of which is useful for limited mind control). Other uses of these pheromones can be used to mark territory (causing people to feel the compulsion to not go into a certain area), or to leave a pheromone path which others can follow. The user's pheromones may even increase stamina, slightly stimulate the healing process or (used offensively) cause foes to become disoriented, violent or extremely sick.
- Sex Appeal Combat: Draco can use their sex appeal to help them in combat, by using their sexuality, sexual organs and/or expertise to defeat their opponent.
- Sexual Inducement: Draco can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful and crave sexual interaction. This power may work with both genders, their sexual interest and people of any age.
- Sexual Instinct: Draco is the ultimate sexual being determined by both natural and supernatural ways. They have a sexuality imprinted nature in biological, physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual aspects, giving them a life full of pleasure with any means and most effective ways possible, use anything at hand to do so experiencing hyper-sexuality that can transcend their sex drive to potentially supernatural levels, making them experts their first try in every way, that can effect even those around them just by wanting them and repel those the users doesn't want, having no mental problems either before, during or after the deed. Draco has complete mastery of any and/or all form of sexuality whether it be scientific, magical, divine, supernatural, natural, etc, making them the ultimate sexual partner in life, having full mastery in sexuality and anything related to it by nature.
- Subliminal Seduction/Seductive Magnetism: Draco can project seductive thoughts to the minds of others, speak with subliminal seductive power behind each word, and/or stimulate the brain's pleasure centers by touch, voice or thought. This can be used to attract and seduce any subject one desires, because the subject receiving the thoughts would believe they were the ones thinking them. Draco radiate an aura of attractiveness, naturally inducing pleasure and desire while subtly lifting inhibitions. The affected targets remain fully themselves, but can't help but long for the user's favor and affection, and can't bring themselves to cause them harm except as a last resort, like an irreplaceable treasure too precious to be lost.
Supernatural Beauty: Draco is supremely beautiful and use it to affect others. This power is divided into two separate but interlocking aspects: The Incubus/Succubus is always, and under any circumstances, physically, personally and socially perfect, graceful and flawless, without anything that would make them look unattractive or distract from their presence. They are perfectly aware how to increase their appeal by apparel, action or choice of words, but even these are simply details to enhance their natural appeal. For example, someone with this ability rising straight from the bed after hard nights partying and wearing the rattiest possible clothes would make even best supermodel primped to perfection look homely in comparison. Secondly, the Incubus/Succubus is able to affect other people, both by affecting their minds, emitting pheromones and generally being a perfect companion and/or object of admiration. At the lower level, the user could make a complete stranger treat them like their closest friend in only a few minutes and be perfectly willing to help them in any way they need. Someone with more power could make anyone treat them like someone who is privileged to do and get anything they wish and be admired and even loved for it. At the higher level user could make people fulfill their smallest suggestion, although not against their deepest principles. At the most powerful, they could simply eradicate free will, making everyone slavishly devoted to the user and willing to do anything to please them.
- Enhanced Beauty: Incubus/Succubus possesses a level of grace, physical beauty, sense of style and social poise above that commonly found on earth. This is the level of beauty of a storybook princess or fairy-tale prince charming, but is below the level found in goddesses of love and beauty, such as Aphrodite, or heavenly beings like angels and archangels. Other possible Incubus/Succubus might include: the half-human offspring of deities and angels, certain vampires, genetically engineered human beings and even shapeshifters in their most alluring guise. Incubus/Succubus will be able to exercise considerable social influence on others, but, unlike with Supernatural Beauty, will probably not be able to reap true superpowers from their beauty alone.
Wing Manifestation: Draco has or is able to manifest wings that grow or are attached to the body allowing flight. They may also protect from rear attacks or detach and re-grow for quick getaways. Then appear as bat wings.
- Wing Blades: Possesses blade-tipped wings that can be used as weapons as well as some degree of flight.
Seer Powers Edit
- Power Detection:
Skills and Abilities Edit
Amphitrite is possibly from Greek amphis "surrounding" and tris "third" ("the third" apparently refers to the sea). In Greek mythology Amphitrite was the goddess of saltwater, wife of Poseidon and mother of Triton; her offspring also included seals and dolphins. She is variously given as the daughter of Oceanus and Tethys (and thus an oceanid) or of Nereus and Doris (and thus a nereid). Her Roman equivalent is Salacia.
Scáthach is possibly from Irish scáth meaning "shadow". In Irish legend she was the Scottish warrior woman who trained the Ulster hero Cúchulainn. It was used by Irish author Michael Scott for a character in his young adult novel 'The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel' (2007).
Andromeda means "to be mindful of a man" from the Greek element ανηρ (aner) "man" (genitive ανδρος) combined with μεδομαι (medomai) "to be mindful of". In Greek mythology Andromeda was an Ethiopian princess rescued from sacrifice by the hero Perseus. A constellation in the northern sky is named for her. This is also the name of a nearby galaxy, given because it resides (from our point of view) within the constellation.
Ami surname is Mauvaisefoi means 'bad faith' in French.