Blue-Violet "Vi" Isabel Catarina Alexandria Mauvaisfoi Blue is the eldest dauighter between Lola Desrosiers-Cross and Draco Mauvaisefoi. Vi is the younger twin to Klaus and the older sister to Seren-Reyes, Maximilian, Christopher, and Beatrix-Jean.
Early Life Edit
Teenage Years Edit
Blue-Violet looks almost exatually like her mother having long bright coppery red hair, which gets brighter when she gets more happy and makes her mote beautiful and bright brilliant green eyes are set in almond shaped eyes with long eyelashes and are very striking to everyone else.
Blue's hair is very different from her mother's tho, Blue's hair is straight like paper like her father's, whereas her mother has horrible curly hair.
Witches Powers Edit
Mediumship: Lola can view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate and/or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people. Lola is able to repel and run spirits away from an area, compel to employ an armada of ghosts, and may even view a visual conception of a spirit world in a trance if desired.
- Communing: Lola is capable of bringing spirits back into solid space who still have unfinished business to take care of with the living. She as the communer has little to no control which spirits he brings back and doesn't know what unfinished business may be.
- Deprivation: This power is an extremely rare psionic ability usually displayed by deceased telepaths, mediums, or extremely powerful celestial beings. On the ethereal plane this power is used to keep malefic spirits and apparitions in order by manipulating their ectoplasmic brain patterns and causing whatever past thoughts and desires they had while living to be returned to their psyche. This drastic change in pathos torments ascended souls by making them experience all their past concerns and cursing their soul to never find peace.
Conjuration: The act of calling, commanding, or summoning an element, object, person, or spirit already in existence.
Spell Casting: The act of casting spells and performing rituals to affect the world around them.
Fae/Demon Powers Edit
Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition: Possess physical attributes that surpass normal humans..
- Semi-Immortality: This ability never age, and as a result, they stay young forever or at least never suffer the ravages of aging. Because of this, the user will always be at their physical prime. The user will also be immune to aging abilities, such as Age Acceleration or Reversal.
- Enhanced Agility: Gain enhanced ability to perform feats of super speed and reflexes.
- Enhanced Dexterity: Make quick and precise movements in almost any situation.
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: Become impervious to most forms of harm.
- Enhanced Strength: Gain enhanced strength.
- Malleable Anatomy: alter the body to a limited degree.
Empathy: Lola can fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. She can attack someone in a personal and emotional way since they know exactly what emotion is flowing through themselves and can use this knowledge to play against them. Some users may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects.
Usually over time, an Empath's power grows to the point that they can manipulate emotions on others, and possibly use them to empower themselves. She may learn to extend their power over/on vast number of sentient beings or reach extreme distances, even other levels of existence but this may be possible only if the user has emotional link to those they search already in effect.
- Clairvoyance - An Empath can forge an emotional connection with another being. If that connection stays opens, the Empath is able to sense when that person is in danger and is also able to locate them by their "emotional scent".
- Lie Detection - Empaths can sense when a person is lying to them, as lying can cause an irregularity in one's emotions. More skilled users can pick out the lie and find the truth.
- Psychic Navigation - Empaths can sense a person by the emotional wavelength they give off or "empathic scent".
- Psychometry - There are some places that have constant emotional residue (due to major events happening in that location war, death, historical moments, etc.). Some Empaths are able to tap into those emotional (lower level users that enter these places are overpowered involuntarily) imprints and re-experience those emotions as if they were happening in that moment. If skilled enough, some Empaths can also see the emotional echoes (images/residual ghosts) still there. This would be due to high levels of concentrated emotional energy.
Photokinesis: Lola can create, shape and manipulate visible light, commonly referred to simply as light, is electromagnetic radiation that is visible to the human eye, and is responsible for the sense of sight.
Primary properties of visible light are intensity, propagation direction, frequency or wavelength spectrum, and polarisation, while its speed in a vacuum (299,792,458 meters per second/186,000 MPS) is one of the fundamental constants of nature. Visible light, as with all types of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), is experimentally found to always move at this speed in vacuum.
In common with all types of EMR, visible light is emitted and absorbed in tiny "packets" called photons, and exhibits properties of both waves and particles. This property is referred to as the wave–particle duality. The study of light, known as optics, is an important research area in modern physics.
- Producing blasts of light.
- Sealing, binding an object or person to another object or person.
- Past reflection, the ability of sensing/reliving past event in a specific location.
- Rendering beings unconscious and returning a person's consciousness.
- Breaking magic spells.
- Generate a Super-nova of light (this is specific to a certain bloodline of Faeries).
- Banishing, banishing an object or creature into a different dimension.
- Revealing, allows the user to break or remove an illusion, revealing it as its true form.
- Illusion casting, casts illusions to distract or confuse other beings.
Telepathy: Lola can read/sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally and/or affect their minds/thoughts. Telepathy falls into two categories: Telepathic Communication, which is the ability to transmit information from mind to another, and Telepathic Perception, which is the ability to receive information from another mind.
- Telepathic Communication (with other Fae)
- Binding: The ability to restrict the movements of others via the mind.
- Download: The ability to quickly process, store, or download information through another's mind.
- Emotion Manipulation: The ability to make one feel pleased, happy, pained, or any other emotion.
- Illusion Manipulation: The ability to manipulate what others perceive, such as making them see things that aren't actually present, or not see things that are.
- Knowledge Projection: The ability to project knowledge into another mind.
- Telepathic Language Instruction: The ability to teach languages telepathically.
- Omnilingualism: The ability to intuitively understand all languages.
- Telepathic Translation: The ability to translate all languages.
- Thought Manifestation: The ability to make one's thoughts visible to all.
- Thought Manipulation: The ability to control the thoughts of others.
- Psychic Shield: The ability to erect a psychic shield to protect the minds of oneself and/or others.
- Psychic Torture: The ability to torture victims mentally and spiritually.
- Pushing: The ability to implant memories, thoughts, and emotions into others.
Extrasensory Perception- The user can acquire information by means independent of any known senses or previous experience. This applies to any and all kinds of information, knowledge, wisdom, experience, etc. Information can be either personal (memories, thoughts, etc.) or impersonal (academic knowledge, data, etc.). This ability can be used passively (as an instinctual reaction) or actively (by wanting to know specific information).
- Energy Manipulation: Generate/Control multiple forms of energy.at a high degree.
- Absorption: Absorb different forms of energy for defense or recharging purposes.
- Barriers: Set up energy shields that are nearly impenetrable.
- Blasts: Project energy blasts that can level a whole city.
- Constructs: Create a number of constructs that can assist in any situation.
- Healing: Lola can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though the user may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead.
- Illusion Manipulation: cast powerful illusions that seem nearly real
- Telekinesis: Psionically manipulate structures at an advanced level.
- Space-Time Manipulation: Lola is able to manipulate, distort or bend the space-time continuum, the fabrics of reality in which all exist in. Space-time serves as the boundary of existence, separating different realities and timelines and keeping them flowing properly; distorting this boundary can cause devastating effects, causing timelines to become fluid, even destroying all the world. Based on the general relativity, "manipulation of space" is synonymous with "manipulation of time", due to space and time exist as a single continuum.
- Wish Granting: Lola can grant wishes of others or oneself, manifesting the desires of others and themselves into reality and make their wildest dreams come true.
Mental Manipulation: Lola can manipulate, modify and control the thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions, allowing the ability to render others unconscious, suppress their memories, and negate the use of abilities, increase/decrease mental capacity, modify minds to be agreeable, control minds, sway sensations to induce altered perception, bestow/heal mental disorders, create/penetrate mental barriers, etc.
- Confusion Inducement: Lola can cause confusion (temporary interference with the clear working of targets mind) in a person or group of people. Depending of the power of user and/or attack this can cause momentary or longer lasting inability to focus attention, loss of orientation (ability to place oneself correctly in the world by time, location, and/or personal identity), disordered memory (ability to correctly recall previous events or learn new material).
- Cause confusion in a person or crowd.
- Distract the target just long enough to slip by.
- Dream Manipulation: Lola can create, shape, enter and manipulate the dreams of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, and observing dreams as well as nightmares, daydreams, etc., possibly including past ones. They can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming, entrap people in REM, and promote spiritual/emotional healing within dreams. In some cases, user's power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim, healed damage (mental or physical) affecting the physical form, and other wise blurring the line between waking and dream. They may be able to pull someone from the waking world into the dream world or brings people/things from the dream world into the waking world.
- Sleep Inducement: Lola can cause organisms to fall asleep, whether instantaneously or more naturally.
Misdirection: Lola can make others lose their way, causing any/all attempt by the victim to determine their position fail, for example trying to navigate by the stars or landmarks will cause fog, GPS will malfunction, maps or road signs will be destroyed or incorrect.
- Crash!: Lola can negate any sort of powers and usage that involves technological aspects, cause power drainage of technology, EMP, system errors or computer virus infections, etc.
Nature Channeling: Nature channeling is an ability used by most Faeries that allows them to project and manipulate mystical, arcane energy. The ability has been described as 'nature itself' and can easily harm any human within close range. A Fae with this ability can channel nature through their body and project it in a concentrated and powerful blast of light which seems to manifest as magical energy or a kinetic force, conclusively throwing or repelling objects a considerable distance. This power has been displayed to contain mysterious supernatural effects, such as breaking illusion and reversing/removing spells. Nature channeling is also the core feature of Fae magic and can be used for a number of purposes other than offensive blasts.
Nature Manipulation: Lola is connected directly and can communicate, influence, manipulate and control nature: all living beings and plants and natural phenomena, such as the weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. They can survive in any natural environment on earth.
Lola can control, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc.. They can control animals and plants and mimic their abilities and forms. Because Lola can communicate with nature, they become instantly familiar with their surroundings, the connection is so deep that the earth can respond to one's emotions and desires (blossoming with flowers and calming weather when happy, making skies stormy when angry, shifting the landscape to gain the advantage in a fight, etc.)
The user can purify, heal and generally influence the health of nature, and considering the fact that they're helping the environment, plants and animals act favorably towards user. They have access to every living species of animal on Earth and can also draw strength from them and acquire their abilities. Nature obeys users every command and operate on a "hive mind", meaning users can control an entire army of animals.
- Environment Manipulation: Lola can create, shape and manipulate the environment, whether natural or artificial, and everything in it, including all the aspects of the environment, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones.
- Elemental Manipulation: Lola can create, shape and manipulate the basic elements of nature, the rudimentary, simplest or essential parts/principles of which nature consists. The four principal, basic elements and their states are:
- Solid (Earth Manipulation)
- Liquid (Water Manipulation)
- Gas (Air Manipulation)
- Plasma (Fire Manipulation)
- Plant Enhancement: Lola can increase the amount and health of plants, flowers and other produce, heal and otherwise nourish them and influence environment to reach and stay on the ideal range to help plant-life flourish. They can communicate with plants, accelerate their growth and even create them from nothing if needed.
- Weather Manipulation: Lola can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas. There are four main factors of Weather manipulation:
- Air Manipulation - for wind and related effects.
- Electricity Manipulation - lightning in all variations.
- Thermal Manipulation - make it cold or hot.
- Water Manipulation - rain, snow, fog etc.
- Communicate with and command earth's environment psychically.
- If the area has been cleared of natural wildlife and vegetation, then both will be attracted to return to the area.
- Nature will defend user from potential threats (and is aware of how to tell friend from foe).
- Animal-Based Abilities
- Animal Empathy
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Morphing
- Animal Telepathy
Shapeshifting/Malleable Anatomy: Alter the body to help with stealth or offensive situations.
Skills and Abilities Edit
Love Interests Edit
Other Relatives Edit
Blue is from the English word "blue" referring to "the color; the state of being depressed, melancholic, sad".
Violet is from the English word violet for the purple flower, ultimately derived from Latin viola. It was common in Scotland from the 16th century, and it came into general use as an English given name during the 19th century.
Isabel is the Medieval Occitan form of Elizabeth. It spread throughout Spain, Portugal and France, becoming common among the royalty by the 12th century. It grew popular in England in the 13th century after Isabella of Angoulême married the English king John, and it was subsequently bolstered when Isabella of France married Edward II the following century. This is the usual form of the name Elizabeth in Spain and Portugal, though elsewhere it is considered a parallel name, such as in France where it is used alongside Élisabeth. The name was borne by two Spanish ruling queens, including Isabel of Castile, who sponsored the explorations of Christopher Columbus.
Elizabeth is from Ελισαβετ (Elisabet), the Greek form of the Hebrew name אֱלִישֶׁבַע ('Elisheva') meaning "my God is an oath" or perhaps "my God is abundance". The Hebrew form appears in the Old Testament where Elisheba is the wife of Aaron, while the Greek form appears in the New Testament where Elizabeth is the mother of John the Baptist. Among Christians, this name was originally more common in Eastern Europe. It was borne in the 12th century by Saint Elizabeth of Hungary, a daughter of King Andrew II who used her wealth to help the poor. In medieval England it was occasionally used in honour of the saint, though the form Isabel (from Occitan and Spanish) was more common. It has been very popular in England since the reign of Queen Elizabeth I in the 16th century. It has also been borne (in various spellings) by many other European royals, including a ruling empress of Russia in the 18th century. Famous modern bearers include the British queen Elizabeth II (1926-) and actress Elizabeth Taylor (1932-2011).
Catarina is a form of Katherine is from the Greek name Αικατερινη (Aikaterine). The etymology is debated: it could derive from the earlier Greek name ‘Εκατερινη (Hekaterine), which came from ‘εκατερος (hekateros) "each of the two"; it could derive from the name of the goddess Hecate; it could be related to Greek αικια (aikia) "torture"; or it could be from a Coptic name meaning "my consecration of your name". In the early Christian era it became associated with Greek καθαρος (katharos) "pure", and the Latin spelling was changed from Katerina to Katharina to reflect this. The name was borne by a semi-legendary 4th-century saint and martyr from Alexandria who was tortured on a spiked wheel. The saint was initially venerated in Syria, and returning crusaders introduced the name to Western Europe. It has been common in England since the 12th century in many different spellings, with Katherine and Catherine becoming standard in the later Middle Ages.
Famous bearers of the name include Catherine of Siena, a 14th-century mystic, and Catherine de' Medici, a 16th-century French queen. It was also borne by three of Henry VIII's wives, including Katherine of Aragon, and by two empresses of Russia, including Catherine the Great.
Alexandria is the feminine form of Alexander which is the Latinized form of the Greek name Αλεξανδρος (Alexandros), which meant "defending men" from Greek αλεξω (alexo) "to defend, help" and ανηρ (aner) "man" (genitive ανδρος). In Greek mythology this was another name of the hero Paris, and it also belongs to several characters in the New Testament. However, the most famous bearer was Alexander the Great, King of Macedon. In the 4th century BC he built a huge empire out of Greece, Egypt, Persia, and parts of India. Due to his fame, and later medieval tales involving him, use of his name spread throughout Europe.
The name has been used by kings of Scotland, Poland and Yugoslavia, emperors of Russia, and eight popes. Other notable bearers include English poet Alexander Pope (1688-1744), American statesman Alexander Hamilton (1755-1804), Scottish-Canadian explorer Sir Alexander MacKenzie (1764-1820), Russian poet Alexander Pushkin (1799-1837), and Alexander Graham Bell (1847-1922), the Scottish-Canadian-American inventor of the telephone.
Her biological father's surname is Mauvaisefoi means 'bad faith' in French. Her step-father's surname Knight is from Old English cniht meaning "knight" or "tenant serving as a mounted soldier".
- Blue-Violet is a talented ice figure skater and was taught by her mother Lola